Thursday, February 28, 2008

Sujatha.......

Ananda Vikatan introduced Sujatha to me and the Tamil film industry made me take a keen note on him. Though i never dug deep into his literary works , did at times read some of them. A book on easy ways to write a screen play is the only book of his that i read completely. Experiences of having failed big times by trying to lay my hands on his simplification of puranaanooru, made me understand my literary restrictions. When in morning i read that news in Hindu , my first reaction was -Oh! man finally your time too arrived. later going through my regular blogs i see every one almost expressing schock over the news. Totally uncalled for you see. Well if you had been regularly tracking this man, through him or any other source, it was only evident that he himself was the first person awaiting this news-as rightly put by kamal. Well all in all, quite a prolific character that he was, has gone for some eternal rest. He has done some real hard work to settle for such a rest.RIP.

No comments: