Wednesday, January 7, 2009

NAAN KADAVUL

Ithu padam alla Nijam. What is this ME thing that should make me a mean, average, great or even much more to others. Is this ME the one I love myself stuff or I am loved by everyone stuff. The former looks formidably easy and the latter is tough and one that everyone strives for. You believe in this I will request to help yourself by not bothering to read further. There is a definitive cycle to life one that is more biologically driven. And any other attribute I can add to my life is by this ME. I say my life is Mechanical, I am mechanical and not the ME. Not a wrong thing at all to be monotonously mechanical. After all, animals do survive. Don’t they? So I dissect this ME to add more meaning to life. Who demanded more meaning don’t ask me? May be you can ask the ME. And that ME is a set of beliefs, non-beliefs, emotions, demands, expectations, etc. And this ME gets into tussle so often, with itself most of the times and with others at times. And if you are game come and attack the ME and not me. This isn’t any post disaster cry. Life is really devilish at times. And people at the most behave like animals. Behaving animal if is part of ME then unleash it. So there is total chaos and nonsense. Rake the ME. He is the one after all with you any time and every time. I am so comfortable with ME. I know I live life in cycles which I have to break every time to lead a journey to satisfy that ME. And I take criticism, accolades, bashes, bouquets on behalf of the ME. I have no regrets. I have very acceptable standards for a contingent life. But that isn’t what ME craves for and I shall strive to thrive that journey. And I do care for a whole lot along the journey. But not the same with the ME. All that the ME knows is I will find ME. And anything should confront me the ME will pound it.

On a seperate note Naan Kadaavul songs are pure emotions. Pitchai paathiram song.......

3 comments:

Suresh said...

frankly this is what i had admitted as the "loosu" element -not sure what you call it thou !

Naren's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ashok Rajan said...

Yenna prekshanai? Nything serious??