Thursday, June 21, 2007

Diary kurippuhal..

It was some time in the dawn of millennium, 2001 ,when i occasionally used to visit classes at CEG. And in all those occasions for almost a couple of years I managed to carry a diary with me. In that diary I did a lot of scribbling. A lot. Some decipherable, some idiotic, some poetic (supposedly). In this section I would like to share some of those scribblings. One such …on lines of thinking of that age (22 or 23)...and also guess halfway through i ve abandoned the english (an incompleteness prevails) version and hopped to tamil...both versions here..


SSIk.....

Lady on my lap

A hand on her hip

My lip on her lip

We just start with a sip

With increasing grip

Inside her will I dip

A feeling that rip

My heart away..



மங்கையவளை மடியிலிட்டு

மல்லிகை கொடியிடை பற்றி

பெண்பூ முகம் வருடி

பனியிதழில் புதைந்து

இதழ்த்தேன் பருகிட

பற்றியது தீவிரவாதம்

பார்ப்போமே ஜெயிப்பது யார் வாதம்,

பருகினோம் மாற்றி மாற்றி தேனதை

பிறவி பயன் தந்தனள் தேவதை.


பசியும் தீராத

தேனும் தீராத

புனித தேடல் இது.


தேடல் மேலும் வலுக்கிறது

தேன் மேலும் சுவைக்கிறது

ஊண் உயிர் எரிகிறது

கடவுள் புரிகிறது?


முயலொத்த பருவ வேகத்தில்

முற்றில்லா அன்பின் யாகத்தில்

முடிவில்லா மோக தாகத்தில்

முத்தத்தால் மாண்டும்

முத்தத்தால் மீண்டும்

முழக்கமிட்டோம் காதலை,

கடவுள் புரிந்தது.